Adam Guren, the founder and Chief Investment Officer of Hunting Hill joins the show. In this episode we discuss:
- Adam’s career journey and the path that led him to found Hunting Hill in his late 20s.
- How he discovered cryptocurrency and the initial digital asset products that he traded.
- The initial market structure for trading closed end digital asset products and the challenges that it presented.
- Views on the prospects of a Bitcoin ETF and the impact that it will have on the market when approved.
- The prospects of a spot ETH ETF.
- An overview of Hunting Hill today, including a deep dive on Hunting Hill Digital.
- The opportunities for distressed investors in today’s market.
- Hunting Hill’s efforts with Versifi and Base Layer Ventures.
To learn more about Hunting Hill visit their website.