In our second OTB AMA, we field questions from Brink Nation. In this episode:
- What other countries are good candidates to ratify Bitcoin next?
- What are the prospects for DeFi on Bitcoin?
- Is price to hashrate a viable ratio to use to value bitcoin?
- Will other countries follow El Salvador’s lead in light of the pushback from the IMF?
- Who will win Euro2020?
- Are ransomware attacks good because they will get directors to add Bitcoin to corporate balance sheets “just in case”?
- Will users eventually hold their bitcoin through banks?
- What is missing to make lightning workable?
- Why do people allocate energy cost pro rata across bitcoin transactions?
- Matt’s turkey update
- Stablecoin yields as an attractive product for corporate treasuries?
- Why doesn’t bitcoin just increase the block size?
- Our takes on DAOs
- What govt action could turn bitcoiners into dissidents?
- Our proposed improvements for twitter spaces
Aave is a decentralized, open source, and non-custodial protocol where users can deposits and borrow digital assets, and earn interest on those assets. Head over to aave.com to experience and learn more about DeFi.