Matt Cutler, the founder and CEO of Blocknative joins the show. In this episode we discuss:
- Matt’s entrepreneurial history and path to founding Blocknative
- How he came to see blockchain transaction data as a big opportunity for his company
- How blockchain mempools work and why they are important
- The types of customers that are monitoring blockchain network data and how this data is actionable
- Matt’s views on blockchain scalability across L1s and Ethereum L2s
- What is on the horizon for Blocknative
To learn more about Blocknative visit their website.
- This episode supported by Public.com. Start investing with as little as $1 and get a free slice of stock up to $50 when you join Public.com today. Visit public.com/onthebrink to download the app and sign up.
- This episode is brought to you by Withum, a top 25 accounting firm with a cutting-edge Digital Currency and Blockchain Technology practice. To learn more, visit withum.com/crypto.