Longtime Bitcoiner Bruce Fenton re-joins the show. In this episode we discuss:
- Bruce’s career and the events that led him to discovering Bitcoin
- Bitcoin’s social layer and how Bruce has managed to stay close to the project through so many chapters of the journey
- His view on the tokenization of securities and why he is so optimistic on this technology
- Why Bruce decided to run for Senate and what issues he is fighting for
- Views on big tech, the future of the U.S. dollar and more
- His outlook for Bitcoin friendly regulation
See Bruce’s prior episode here.