Josh Schwartz and Dima Kogan, co-founders of Fordefi, join the show. In this episode we discuss:
- MPC custody: what it is, its academic roots and how MPC works.
- The tradeoffs and considerations that have led to the growth in popularity of MPC custody.
- Josh and Dima’s backgrounds and the path that led them to founding Fordefi.
- The institutional custody landscape and some of the challenges that firms face when engaging with DeFi protcols.
- How Josh and Dima think about the security risks associated with smart contract platforms.
- The types of customers that Fordefi is currently serving.
- Their fundraise announcement and what is next.
To learn more visit fordefi.com