We had the pleasure of hosting NFT collector, Gmoney, on the show. He is a former equities trader turned NFT collector, educator, and expert. In this episode, we unpack the community, stories, and experiences Gmoney has amassed during his time in the NFT space and discuss the following:
- Gmoney’s “aha” moment about the massive supercycle taking place in digital goods
- The shift in ownership and value accrual from the hands of a few investors to everyone interacting with crypto networks
- Gmoney’s first NFT experience that allowed him to use NFTs as collateral for, what was at the time, the largest on-chain loan
- The factors that Gmoney considers in evaluating and investing in NFTs (above all, community) and more
This was an enlightening discussion that really opened our eyes to the impact NFTs will have on the industry.
- This episode is brought to you by Withum, a top 25 accounting firm with a cutting-edge Digital Currency and Blockchain Technology practice. To learn more, visit withum.com/crypto.