Jurrien Timmer, the Director of Global Macro at Fidelity Investments, joins the podcast. In this episode we discuss:
- Jurrien’s career trajectory and how he became the Director of Global Macro at Fidelity
- His views on the current crisis in the context of other dislocations he has seen in his 25+ year career
- Perspectives on the unprecedented interventions that we are seeing from the Federal government
- The outlook for Gold, Bitcoin and other store of value assets
- A best and worst case scenario for a recovery.