Mark Coe, the founder and CIO of Intrinsic Edge Capital Management joins the show. In this episode we discuss:
- Mark’s professional career and path to founding Intrinsic
- How he came to see blockchain/crypto as an investable category
- His personal journey on understanding the various blockchain thesis areas
- How he thinks about the taxonomy of publicly traded companies in the blockchain space
- How Intrinsic thinks about their research and investment process for long/short equity investing
- The comparisons of blockchain technology to the early days of the internet
- This episode is brought to you by Withum, a top 25 accounting firm with a cutting-edge Digital Currency and Blockchain Technology practice. To learn more, visit withum.com/crypto.