Nikos Andrikogiannopoulos, the founder of Metrika joins the show. In this episode we discuss:
- Nikos’ journey to the blockchain industry and how we came to see the opportunity to found Metrika
- How Metrika thinks about monitoring public blockchains for reliability and downtime
- Perspectives on the common reasons that blockchains go down
- Nikos’s perspective on the use cases that are driving blockchain adoption
- How Metrika prioritizes the blockchain networks that it covers
To learn more about Metrika visit their website.
- This episode is brought to you by Withum, a top 25 accounting firm with a cutting-edge Digital Currency and Blockchain Technology practice. To learn more, visit withum.com/crypto.
- This show is supported by OurCrowd. Join the fastest growing venture capital investment community at OurCrowd.com/OTB