Pelle Brændgaard, the cofounder and CEO of Notabene, an enterprise software company building compliance tools to enable trusted cryptoasset transactions between financial services firms, joins the show. In this episode we discuss:
- Pelle’s early work in distributed systems and pre-bitcoin cyber-cash projects
- His path to cofounding Uport and his views on decentralized identity systems
- The vision of Notabene how the firm is addressing the compliance needs of financial institutions and crypto exchanges and brokerages
- His views on the travel rule and how this will impact market participants
- The unhosted/hosted wallets debate
Learn more about Notabene here.
Withum is a forward-thinking, technology-driven advisory and accounting firm committed to helping our clients be more profitable, efficient and productive in today’s complex business environment. Our Digital Currency group is proud to partner with members of the cryptocurrency community. Get to know us at withum.com/crypto.