Matt and Nic return for another week of news and deals. In this episode:
- What’s happening with Proof of Reserves?
- Will BTC and ETH have another fee crisis?
- Nishad Singh has met with the SDNY in a proffer session
- The SEC is investigating VC funds that invested in FTX
- FTX debtors and the Bahamas announced a cooperation agreement
- FTX announced that it has recovered over $5 billion in assets thus far
- Gemini and DCG continue to face off
- Cameron Winklevoss’ letter to DCG
- Nexo is raided in Bulgaria for alleged money laundering
- Robinhood is dropping support for Bitcoin SV
- DCG is under investigation from the SEC
- Mike Novogratz wants to punch disgraced crypto titans in the face
- Crypto charity boxing
- We review Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
- SBF starts a Substack
- Japanese retail sours on crypto
- Should there be more charity boxing in crypto?
- The state of crypto podcast sponsors
Content mentioned in this episode: