Nic and Matt return for another week of news and deals. In this episode:
- Our view on the Robinhood/Gamestop affair
- Why ‘rebuilding the financial system from scratch’ is a good idea, actually
- Could the brokerages deplatform Bitcoin financial products too?
- Will FTX be the last Gamestop market standing?
- Nic’s reflections on the Mike Green / Grant Williams debate
- We correct the record on certain claims made in the debate
- We settle the question of inflation in the 40s
- We declare a truce between bitcoiners and goldbugs
- Another ETF filing
- Ray Dalio starts to come around on Bitcoin
- The Grant Williams Podcast, Both Sides of the Coin: A Civilized Bitcoin Debate
- OTB Episode, What Keeps Stablecoins Stable
- OTB Episode, The Market Effects of Stablecoin Issuance
- Ray Dalio, What I Think of Bitcoin
Withum is a forward-thinking, technology-driven advisory and accounting firm committed to helping our clients be more profitable, efficient and productive in today’s complex business environment. Our Digital Currency group is proud to partner with members of the cryptocurrency community. Get to know us at withum.com/crypto.