Matt and Nic return for another week of deals and news. In this episode:
- Kraken brings back PoR
- Bitfinex hack money launderers are arrested
- The long history of Bitfinex, hacks, Recovery rights, Tether, and LEO
- Who is entitled to the recovered BTC from the Bitfinex hack?
- The NY Fed attacks stablecoins, and private banknote issuance
- Ottawa truckers are banned from Gofundme
- Are US Treasuries backing stablecoins stranded liquidity?
- Why central bankers attack stablecoins to promote CBDCs
- Fireblocks is an enterprise-grade platform delivering a secure infrastructure for moving, storing, and issuing digital assets. Learn more at fireblocks.com