Nic and Matt break down the headlines in yet another week of ATHs. In this episode:
- Our cured meat scandal
- We dissect crypto mafias
- Necessary conditions for a corporate mafia to form
- Microstrategy’s speculative attack on the dollar
- How the corporate adoption story took us by surprise
- Is there a goodwill dividend for buying bitcoin?
- Is buying bitcoin a bitcoin strategy?
- Nic’s 50k road trip to Tahanis in Ontario
- Coin Metrics’ partnership with Bitgo and KPMG
- Verge has a year-long reorg
- Is Coinbase fairly priced at $77b pre-IPO?
- Should Coinbase be worth more than Goldman?
- OFAC reminds us that it exists
- The implications of OFAC compliant mining
- How the tulip bubble is a Calvinist conspiracy
Content mentioned in this episode:
- Smithsonian Mag, There Never Was a Real Tulip Fever
- CM announces a partnership with BitGo and KPMG
- Coinbase pre-IPO shares trading at $77b