- Tom Brady retires to focus on NFTs
- Was Satoshi interested in altcoins?
- Our thoughts on startups raising 69.420m
- The Solana-Ethereum bridge is hacked for over $300m– and then bailed out by Jump Capital
- Was Vitalik’s warning about cross-chain interoperability prophetic?
- Is the cross-chain vision dead?
- Kraken revives their Proof of Reserve – after 7 years
- Why do exchanges avoid Proof of Reserves?
- Bitcoin developers at the MIT DCI are building the Boston Fed’s CBDC pilot program
- How whaling was the predecessor to venture capital
- Gamestop launches an NFT marketplace
Content mentioned in this episode:
- MIT News, MIT experts test technical research for a hypothetical central bank digital currency
- Bloomberg, Biggest Texas Bitcoin Miner Shuts Down Ahead of Cold Blast
- Bloomberg Quicktake, This State is Becoming America’s Crypto Capital
- Kraken, Proof of Reserves
- Fireblocks is an enterprise-grade platform delivering a secure infrastructure for moving, storing, and issuing digital assets. Learn more at fireblocks.com