Matt and Nic are back. In this episode:
- More cured meats drama
- The Singapore sovereign wealth fund invests in Anchorage
- Will they or wont they – Goldman edition
- Bitcoin completes Paypal’s original vision
- Schwab looks to add support for crypto
- Kings of Leon NFT
- Are NFTs the first truly mainstream application of blockchains?
- Are today’s centralized public blockchains just a return of private blockchains?
- Citi releases the case for bitcoin
- GBTC trades at a steep discount to NAV and what it means
- Is the GBTC arbitrage trade over?
- Should startups hold Bitcoin on their balance sheets?
- How does 2021 feel compared to 2018?
- Are we likely to see another 70%+ drawdown?
Content mentioned in this episode:
- Bloomberg’s Crypto Outlook, Mike McGlone
- Understanding Bitcoin, Jurrien Timmer
- Bitcoin at the Tipping Point, City GPS
This episode is brought to you by Sovryn, DeFi on Bitcoin.