Nic and Matt return for more deals and news of the week. In this episode:
- The fallout from the seizure of the Russian fx reserves
- Did America default on its obligations?
- How are Chinese interests served by the US weaponizing the dollar?
- Can Bitcoin become an inter-state settlement asset and sovereign-scale SoV?
- Zoltan Pozsar declares an end to Bretton Woods
- We digest Biden’s executive order
- The White House calls for 14 studies on crypto and CBDCs
- A pro-crypto candidate wins the Korean presidential election
- BNY Mellon gets into MPC crypto custody
- Stripe now supports crypto payments
- The Verge profiles Justin Sun
- Does insider trading apply to commodities?
- Coinbase blocks 25k Russian users from the platform
- Fireblocks is an enterprise-grade platform delivering a secure infrastructure for moving, storing, and issuing digital assets. Learn more at fireblocks.com