Nic and Matt return for another intense week of deals. In this episode:
- New Bitcoin FUD dice?
- Is there any new Bitcoin FUD?
- Beeple sells an NFT for $69m
- Are NFTs art or the autograph?
- The missing link for NFTs – where do you show off your NFTs and demonstrate status?
- One issue with NFTs and IP
- Is NY Life getting into crypto?
- Norwegian oil billionaire embraces Bitcoin
- DCG buys back GBTC to bring it back to NAV
- Scenarios for how GBTC redemption occurs
- Why GBTC trading at a discount is better for retail investors
- Moneygram and Ripple are no longer partners
- Grayscale hires an entire ETF team
- Should the US start a strategic Bitcoin reserve?
- Why Bitcoin makes sense for central banks
- Why CBDCs will never provide real cash-like assurances
Content mentioned in this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Sovryn, DeFi on Bitcoin.