Matt and Nic return for more news and deals of the week. In this episode:
- Too much Tom Brady content?
- Can Roman Abramovich sell Chelsea?
- Former skeptics coming around on Bitcoin
- Arbitraging tungsten cube NFTs?
- Why isn’t physical tungsten rallying?
- Facebook’s Diem is back from the dead
- Takeaways from Laura Shin’s book The Cryptopians
- Tom Emmer’s letter to the SEC
- Details of Sen. Lummis’ bill start to come out
- The EU almost bans PoW cryptocurrencies
- Instagram announces plans to add NFTs
- Ukraine legalizes cryptoassets
- The story behind Nic’s Tucker appearance
- Bitcoiners growing beards
Content mentioned in the episode:
- Rep. Tom Emmer’s letter to the SEC
- Decrypt, Bill From ‘Bitcoin Senator’ Lummis Would Alter Capital Gains Landscape for Crypto
- Coindesk, Ukraine’s Zelenskyy Signs Virtual Assets Bill Into Law, Legalizing Crypto
- Compass Mining is the world’s first and largest online marketplace for bitcoin mining hardware, hosting, and ASIC reselling. Start mining your own bitcoin by visiting compassmining.io
- Subscribe to the Coin Metrics State of the Network newsletter