Nic and Matt return for another week of deals and news. In this episode:
- We announce onthebrink.shop
- What was Robby Gutmann from NYDIG rumoring on our recent episode?
- Morgan Stanley opens up their platform to Bitcoin funds
- A new taxonomy for NFTs
- Bridging the gap between NFT fans and skeptics
- Why NFTs are not bearer assets and are liabilities of an issuer
- We break down a popular thread debunking NFTs
- Bitmex Research publishes a book on the blocksize war
- BoFa publishes a very bad report on Bitcoin
- India dithers on their cryptocurrency ban
- The parallels between the crypto wars of the 90s and state bans today
- Is there a double standard for Bitcoin versus other ETFs at the SEC?
- Is Gensler a grey swan for crypto markets?
- The SEC is officially on the clock for a new ETF application
- Why FTX should not buy the naming rights to the Miami Heat stadium
Content referenced in this episode:
- Nic Carter on Medium, Why NFTs are Hard to Explain
- Twitter thread on NFTs by Jonty
- BitMEX Research publishes ‘The Blocksize War’
- SEC Comissioner Hester Pierce’s speech, Paper, Plastic, Peer to Peer
This episode is brought to you by Sovryn, DeFi on Bitcoin.