Nic and Matt are back for another blockbuster week. In this episode:
- How Nic ended up being labeled the most violent person on Earth
- Fidelity files for their Wise Origin Bitcoin ETF
- The significance of Fidelity’s filing today
- Can the GBTC product actually be redeemed by a majority of shareholders?
- Amendments to the GBTC charter
- Odds of the SEC finally seeing the light on the ETF
- Why an ETF approval is more urgent than ever
- The toppiest top signal ever making us nervous
- FATF is back with a vengeance
- Jack Dorsey includes a Blockclock in his Congressional testimony
- Is Bitcoin a battery?
- Peter Johnson, Crypto Credit Market Breakdown
- Nic Carter, The Frustrating, Maddening, All-Consuming Bitcoin Energy Debate
- Nick Grossman, Bitcoin as a Battery
This episode is brought to you by Sovryn, DeFi on Bitcoin.