Nic and Matt return for another week of news and deals. In this episode:
- Mora et al rears its head again
- The Brink Nation community on GM heats up
- Chris Larsen and Greenpeace team up to try and eliminate PoW from Bitcoin
- Who is the protagonist in the Ripple vs SEC lawsuit?
- Rep. Stephen Lynch introduces the ECASH Act
- Axie Infinity suffers a $625m hack
- Is there any debate remaining about the utility of Bitcoin?
- Circle selects BNY Mellon to custody their own assets
- Grayscale mulls a lawsuit against the SEC over their continued ETF disapproval
- Can the government create a truly private CBDC?
- Rep. Tom Emmer and Sen. Ted Cruz look to ban CBDC creation
- Is the SEC obliquely regulating AMM LPs out of existence?
- When will Bitcoin be sovereign scale?
- Seed stage bets on aspiring members of congress
- Martin Wolf in FT, A New World of Currency Disorder Looms
- Bloomberg, Ukraine’s Crypto Banker Describes how the War is Changing His Life
- Bloomberg, Crypto Miners in Texas Face Approval to Energize Hurdle