Nic and Matt return for news and deals of the week. In this episode:
- A crisis with our dice manufacturers
- Visa will enable USDC settlements on their payment network
- Paypal turns on Bitcoin payments for 29m merchants
- Are Paypal transactions actual Bitcoin expenditures?
- Sillvergate working with Fidelity to provide Bitcoin-backed loans
- SEC charges LBRY with securities law violations
- Are founders taking the wrong lessons from SEC inaction?
- Jay Clayton is now advising OneRiver on their digital asset strategy
- Tether publishes a new attestation
- The merit of real time attestations for stablecoins
- The CME launches a Bitcoin microfutures
- The Boston Fed will be open sourcing some of their CBDC code
- Will we ever get a retail CBDC in the USA?
- NFTs make it to SNL
- A new pasta shape just dropped
- Nic syncs his Umbel node
Content mentioned in this episode:
This episode is brought to you by Sovryn, DeFi on Bitcoin.