Matt and Nic return for another week of news and deals. In this episode:
- What are the prospects for dealing with OCP 2.0?
- Creditors are considering relaunching FTX int’l
- The boundary between being a visionary and a scammer
- Nic’s feud against NPR
- What’s the deal with the bug eating meme?
- Are lobsters bugs?
- What happened to the tungsten cube NFTs?
- Singapore banks might be warming up to crypto
- Hong Kong is red hot as a crypto zone
- A new paper alleges the Fed has overstepped its discretionary authority
- The Case for Banning Crypto
- The US treasury report on DeFi protocols
- Apple embeds the Bitcoin whitepaper on all laptops
- Nic’s UFC picks and Matt’s golf picks
Content mentioned in the episode:
- Julie Hill, From Cannabis to Crypto: Federal Reserve Discretion in Payments
- Politico, U.S. Diplomat to Washington: You’re Becoming Obsolete in One Big Area of Tech Policy
- US Treasury, Illicit Finance Risk Assessment of Decentralized Finance
- Kathleen Breitman in Fortune, Ethereum, Arbitrum, and why L2 solutions are such a mess