Matt and Nic return for another week of news and deals. In this episode:
- Is Ethereum going through a ‘bullish unlock’?
- Did the SEC decicion around staking help decentralize Ethereum?
- What is a commodity?
- We pitch futures for restaurant bookings
- The problem with ‘phygitals’
- What’s going on with DWF labs?
- Twitter users will be able to trade crypto through the app
- Is FedNow a CBDC?
- Does FedNow introduce risks to the banking system?
- A relaunch of FTX gets more likely
- How the DOJ caught the Silk Road hacker
- Could a CBDC emerge which is actually private?
- We roll out the Tap In or Tap Out segment
- Is France going to become a crypto haven?
- The NYT article on Bitcoin mining
- Did the NYT doctor pictures to make Bitcoin miners look more polluting than they are?
- CIV is hiring
- Subscribe to the Coin Metrics State of the Network newsletter: this week, Ethereum’s Shanghai redemption