Matt and Nic return for a post-conference episode. This week we cover:
- The FDIC asks banks to go slow on crypto integrations
- Blackrock is studying cryptoassets and invests in USDC
- Blockchain.com partners with the Dallas Cowboys
- Virginia will allow state chartered banks to custody cryptocurrency
- Balaji’s decentralization inflation index winner is announced
- Why this current CPI print is misleading
- Blockstream Block and Tesla are mining Bitcoin with solar
- Celcius shuts down their retail-facing lending product in the US
- Is Peter Thiel wrong on Ethereum valuation?
- Will Elon be able to buy Twitter?
- Takeaways from Bitcoin 2022
- Fireblocks is an enterprise-grade platform delivering a secure infrastructure for moving, storing, and issuing digital assets. Learn more at fireblocks.com
- Subscribe to the Coin Metrics State of the Network newsletter