Matt and Nic return for news and deals of the week. In this episode:
- 43% capital gains taxes?
- Are decentralized storage networks reaching fruition
- Binance US hires ex-Comptroller Brian Brooks
- Matt’s Turkey problem
- A Turkish exchange apparently exit scams
- Scott Minerd has a new target for Bitcoin
- Bernstein isn’t worried about Bitcoin’s energy consumption
- Ark Invest thinks Bitcoin is an incentive for renewables
- How much did Bitcoin hashrate really collapse?
- What did we learn from the Xinjiang shutdown?
- Why hashrate is hard to estimate
- Xinjiang is more renewable than you think
Content mentioned in this episode:
- Alliance Bernstein, Is Bitcoin ESG Friendly for Equity Investors?
- Square and Ark Invest, Bitcoin is Key to an Abundant, Clean Energy Future [pdf]
This episode supported by: