Matt and Nic are back with news and deals of the week, joined by Dave Gray, Head of Workplace Retirement Offerings and Platforms at Fidelity Investments, who joins us to talk about Fidelity’s new Bitcoin 401(k) product. In this episode:
- Are airdrops taxable?
- CheckTemplateVerify drama in Bitcoin
- Central African Republic apparently adopts Bitcoin as legal tender
- NY State Assembly passes a bill banning Bitcoin mining with fossil fuels
- Fidelity adds Bitcoin to 401ks
- Will deep deplatforming on the internet influence Twitter?
- Can you actually open source the Twitter algorithm?
- Is the Twitter purchase an indirect way for Musk to liquidate his Tesla position?
Learn more about Fidelity’s 401(k) plans here