Matt and Nic return for deals of the week, joined for the first time by new CIV member Ria Bhutoria. In this episode:
- An update on Matt’s Turkey problem
- Will Matt create OTB Turkey Jerky?
- Will Matt tase the Turkeys?
- Is monetizing stranded natural gas good for the environment?
- Elon ‘proves Bitcoin’s liquidity’
- Elon admits to having a personal Bitcoin position
- Nexon announces a $100m Bitcoin buy
- Is US Bank getting into Bitcoin custody?
- German regulators warn about Binance’s equity tokens
- Do NFTs make sense for collectible card trading game studios?
- Genesis originates $20b worth of new loans
Content mentioned in this episode
- Square and Ark Invest, Bitcoin is Key to an Abundant, Clean Energy Future [pdf]
- Fidelity and BBH, Applying Subcustody to Digital Assets
This episode supported by: