Nic and Matt return for another huge week of deals and news. In this episode:
- The Chamber of Digital Commerce publishes a Proof of Reserve whitepaper
- Why Proof of Reserves matter
- Popular critiques of PoR
- Coin Metrics raises a Series B from Goldman Sachs
- Galaxy acquires BitGo
- How do you pronounce 3LAU?
- NYDIG brings Bitcoin to banks through FIS global
- NYDIG continues their ascent
- Paypal considers a stablecoin
- DCG commits to another GBTC repurchase
- NY state explores a Bitcoin mining moratorium
- Why a ban in NY would be counterproductive
- Could Ripple actually win their case against the SEC?
- New FUD dice are in
Content mentioned in the episode:
- The Chamber’s PoR whitepaper
- Nic in the Harvard Business Review, How Much Energy does Bitcoin Actually Consume?
This episode supported by: