Matt and Nic cover news and deals of the week. In this episode:
- The CIV hat snafu
- Was synthetic USD on Bitmex the first stablecoin?
- Remembering Mastercoin and seigniorage shares stablecoins
- Does the Fed have a shadow third mandate?
- We break down the Luna situation and why it was destined to fail
- Why the subsidized yields on Anchor were the biggest mistake
- Likely fallout from the Luna collapse
- The Terra blockchain is halted
- Do we actually need algorithmic stablecoins?
- SBF acquires a stake in Robinhood
- Is the Twitter sale to Elon under threat?
- Subscribe to the Coin Metrics State of the Network newsletter