Nic and Matt return for another week of news and deals. In this episode:
- Nic and Matt reminisce on the Bitcoin Miami conference
- Matt’s tungsten cube snafu
- Ripple wins a key victory over the SEC in the Hinman test
- Texas passes a proof of reserve bill
- The SEC alleges that Filecoin is a security
- What’s the deal with Worldcoin?
- How biometrics and blockchain can help with AI
- Regulating AI
- Tether is buying Bitcoin
- John Ray is trying to claw back more funds
- Is Michael Lewis an innocent bystander in the FTX situation?
Coin Metrics STATE OF THE NETWORK – Market Liquidity Review
- The current market environment for digital assets is characterized by complexity, owing to the presence of regulatory uncertainty, an onslaught of exogenous macro events, and continued shifts in the preferred exchange venues among traders. In this edition of State of the Network, the Coin Metrics team zooms in on essential trading volume & market data tr