Matt and Nic return for another week of news and deals. In this episode:
- Validators sign up to stake ETH post merge
- Will there be MEV on Bitcoin?
- What’s the deal with Worldcoin?
- Is the wash sale tax loophole stalling the debt ceiling negotiations?
- Have ordinals changed Bitcoin culture?
- The Fed releases new data on crypto adoption in the U.S.
- Paradigm adds AI to their mandate
- Whip Tom Emmer and Rep Darren Soto introduce the Securities Clarity Act
- The NYT reports that prosecutors have a mountain of evidence against SBF
- Greenidge is vindicated regarding activist claims
- Ripple vs the SEC
- The Federal Reserve, Economic Well-Being of U.S. Households in 2022
- Coindesk, The Bitcoin Mining Debate Is Ignoring the People Most Affected
- Coin Metrics STATE OF THE NETWORK – A Claim in the Ether: Tracking the Soaring Demand for Ethereum Staking
- In this week’s issue of State of the Network, we examine essential data and metrics highlighting the current state of the Ethereum staking ecosystem. The transition to Proof of Stake and the successful launch of the Shapella upgrade have bolstered confidence in the Ethereum ecosystem, but a variety of regulatory and technical risk factors still pose challenges.