The original roundup cast return for a covid-stricken episode. In this roundup:
- The boys are laid low with Covid (again!)
- Nic recounts his visit to Norwegian parliament
- Nic recaps the Oslo Freedom Forum
- Are we on the brink of L2 summer?
- Former Opensea PM is arrested on wire fraud/insider trading charges
- Is there an insider trading standard for non-securities?
- Korean prosecutors summon all Terraform Labs staff
- Biden admin looks to lower the emissions footprint of Bitcoin
- Two ways for the US Government to lower the emissions of Bitcoin
- Does banning an asset make it worth less?
- Do we need net neutrality for power?
- OneRiver’s ETF application is denied
- How the SEC can unlock $6b worth of value to Bitcoin investors
- Crypto firms settle in for winter
- Fidelity Digital Assets is doubling their headcount
- Nic’s affiliate merch scandal
- Subscribe to the Coin Metrics State of the Network newsletter