Matt and Nic are back for another week of news and deals. In this episode:
- Bitcoin hits 30k
- Wyoming’s stable token developments
- The story behind FTX’s mammoth $500m outflow to K5 global
- Why was SBF spending hundreds of millions cozying up to talent agents?
- Do Kwon will spend 4 months in jail in Montenegro
- The Bitgo Prime Trust acquisition falls apart
- Deutche Bank applies for a crypto license in Germany
- EDX officially launches
- Blackrock files for their ETF and others follow
- Our theory for why Blackrock is filing now
- Is the SEC back-channeling to Blackrock?
- Was surveillance sharing really a blocker for other ETF applications?
- Does the notion of spot market surveillance even make sense for a global commodity?
- What’s the deal with the Bitcoin bathhouse in Brooklyn?
- Coin Metrics STATE OF THE NETWORK – The Signal & the Nonce, Re-imagined
- In this issue of State of the Network, we showcase a novel analysis that sheds light on Bitcoins energy consumption, efficiency and e-waste