Matt and Nic return for the news and deals in another tumultuous week.
- Matt is snubbed by Coin Metrics
- Nic gets sort of cancelled on Twitter by the Bitcoin hardliners
- Nic is not a Bitcoin Maximalist
- Is there a positive, non-maximalist vision of Bitcoin?
- BlockFi update
- Our case for wallet-based passwordless authentication
- CIV’s 3AC takes from last week start to be independently confirmed
- What trade kicked off 3AC’s issues?
- We reminisce over the stolen bike saga
- BVI and Singapore regulators act on 3AC
- Coinflex loses money on Roger Ver’s BCH trades
- Matt’s Roger Ver story
- Matt’s prior Up In the Air career
- Grayscale’s GBTC ETF application is denied
- Grayscale sues the SEC
- Compass mining leadership departs
- Solana launches a phone
- North Korean hackers allegedly hack the Harmony bridge for $100m
- Razzlekhan may have actually hacked Bitfinex
- The Crypto Queen is on the FBI most wanted
- Nic on Medium, Setting the Record Straight