Matt and Nic are back with more deals and news. In this episode:
- Was XRP discovered or created?
- The saga of Otter 841
- Matt’s wildlife trouble
- More SAB121 chaos
- Rep Ritchie Torres sends Gensler a tough letter
- What is the Torres Doctrine?
- Terraform labs has a new CEO
- Our theories for why Nasdaq pulled the plug on their crypto custody business
- The IRS is auditing the crypto rich in PR
- We bring back our triple threat segment
- Matt’s thread on SAB121
- Bloomberg’s profile on Customers Bank
- We enjoyed the Fidelity Digital Assets Q2 Signals Report.
- BitMEX Research had a thoughtful article about Gary Gensler’s CFTC days
- Kathleen Breitman in Fortune, Ben McKenzie needs a Hug
- Coin Metrics’ State of the Network: Currents Shift After SEC v. Ripple Summary Judgment
- In this issue of State of the Network, we provide a data-driven overview of digital asset markets after a milestone ruling in SEC v. Ripple case