Nic and Matt are back for another week of news and deals. In this episode:
- We debate the merits of the Merritt parkway
- We reflect on the B Word conference
- SpaceX owns Bitcoin
- We cover the Elonfolio
- Gensler covers tokens giving synthetic exposure to underlying securities
- Are stablecoins appropriately regulated?
- Can stablecoins learn from the free banking era in the 1830s?
- Is there a future for Ripple or Stellar as a bridge currency?
- What’s next for US CBDCs?
This episode is brought to you by Withum, a top 25 accounting firm with a cutting-edge Digital Currency and Blockchain Technology practice. Wherever your company is at, from pre-seed to IPO, we have tailored solutions just for you. To learn what our advisory, tax and audit services can do for you, visit withum.com/crypto.