Matt and Nic return for another week of news and deals. In this episode:
- Warren’s shadowy super coders
- Was Digicash the first stablecoin?
- Is TVL overrated?
- Castle Island adds a new partner
- An anti crypto rider inserted into the Congress infrastructure bill
- Does taxation pay for government spending?
- Goldman applies for a ‘DeFi ETF’
- Exxon looking at flare gas?
- China’s crackdown on big tech
- This episode is brought to you by Withum, a top 25 accounting firm with a cutting-edge Digital Currency and Blockchain Technology practice. Wherever your company is at, from pre-seed to IPO, we have tailored solutions just for you. To learn what our advisory, tax and audit services can do for you, visit withum.com/crypto.
- Eventus, the leading global provider of multi-asset class trade surveillance, transaction monitoring and market risk solutions. Its award-winning trade surveillance platform is easy to deploy, customize and operate. Eventus is proven in the most complex, high-volume and real-time environments and supports many of the industry’s leading crypto exchanges including Coinbase, Gemini, ErisX and OSL. Find them at onthebrink.link/eventus