Matt and Nic return for another week of deals and news. In this episode:
- Is there any hope for ETH PoW forks?
- Is Ethereum unforkeable?
- More 3AC shenanigans of the week
- The 3AC Toyota Century situation
- The 3AC boys get some words of support from
- A bipartisan bill proposes giving the CFTC oversight over the spot market
- What’s up with the croissant diet
- NYDFS fines Robinhood Crypto
- Michael Saylor steps down from this CEO role at Microstrategy
- The SEC charges 11 individuals involved in the Forsage ponzi
- The other Nick Carter is in trouble for endorsing Safemoon
- Another cross chain bridge is hacked
- What happened with this Solana wallet hack?
- Matt loses the tip of his finger
- Coinbase partners up with Blackrock