Nic and Matt return for another week. In this episode:
- Gensler makes a landmark speech
- Gensler asks for a futures-based ETF
- Will the crypto taxation in the infrastructure bill be sufficient to pay for the new spending?
- What explains the 11th hour language in the infra bill?
- When does the Bitcoin lobby become a meaningful voter bloc?
- BSV gets 51% attacked
- This episode is brought to you by Withum, a top 25 accounting firm with a cutting-edge Digital Currency and Blockchain Technology practice. To learn more, visit withum.com/crypto.
- Eventus, the leading global provider of multi-asset class trade surveillance, transaction monitoring and market risk solutions. Its award-winning trade surveillance platform is easy to deploy, customize and operate. Eventus is proven in the most complex, high-volume and real-time environments and supports many of the industry’s leading crypto exchanges including Coinbase, Gemini, ErisX and OSL. Find them at onthebrink.link/eventus