Nic and Matt return for more deals and news of the week. In this episode:
- Where we stand on the Senate infrastructure bill
- Is Bitcoin a bipartisan issue?
- What the prospects for the House to change the language in the infrastructure bill?
- The crypto lobby shows its teeth
- Why is Bitcoin rallying in the presence of this bill?
- What is Gensler cooking up for the crypto industry?
- The Economist publishes a pair of critical articles on Bitcoin
- Should stablecoins be regulated like banks
- What’s Tether’s leverage ratio?
- Is there a political Bitcoin bloc being formed?
- This episode is brought to you by Withum, a top 25 accounting firm with a cutting-edge Digital Currency and Blockchain Technology practice. To learn more, visit withum.com/crypto.
- Eventus, the leading global provider of multi-asset class trade surveillance, transaction monitoring and market risk solutions. Its award-winning trade surveillance platform is easy to deploy, customize and operate. Eventus is proven in the most complex, high-volume and real-time environments and supports many of the industry’s leading crypto exchanges including Coinbase, Gemini, ErisX and OSL. Find them at onthebrink.link/eventus