Matt and Nic return for another week of news and deals. In this episode:
- NYMag writes a long piece on 3AC
- Is OTB a ‘crypto fanboy podcast’?
- Are we up against the nation state ‘final boss’?
- 3AC boat name reveal
- The Toyota Century rumors are true
- Revelations about 3ACs FX days
- Did 3AC actually owe the Mafia money?
- The 3AC Deribit deal
- A new 3AC supporter dials in to the show
- Machinsky was trading Celsius customer deposits
- The Galaxy BitGo acquisition falls through
- Dragonchain settles with the SEC
- Hodlnaut files for creditor protection
- Genesis reorganization
- Tornado cash developer arrested in Amsterdam
- Are Bitcoin miners filtering transactions for OFAC?
- Will Coinbase censor Ethereum at the protocol level?
- Vitalik suggests slashing Ethereum if they comply with OFAC at the protocol level
- Would Coinbase ever abandon their staking business?
- The effect of MEV on the centralization of PoS vs PoW
- End of the merge rally?
Content mentioned in this episode: