Nic and Matt are back for news and deals. In this episode:
- Our current sentiment on the Senate infrastructure bill
- The controversial Flipside/Uniswap portfolio
- MIT’s 2014 Bitcoin airdrop
- Chainalysis’ new data on Bitcoin adoption shows that it’s a developing markets phenomenon
- Is there a conflict between good stablecoins and a competitive market for stablecoins?
- Are lossmaking stablecoins anti-competitive?
- Gensler makes more noise about DeFi
- The problem with futures-based ETFs
Content mentioned in this episode:
- Bitmex’s new Proof of Reserve/Liability
- Nic in Bitcoin Magazine, The Bitcoin Energy Debate is a Modern Reprise of the Gold Resource Cost Debate
- Chainalysis, The 2021 Global Crypto Adoption Index
- David Marcus on Medium, Good Stablecoins
- This episode is brought to you by Withum, a top 25 accounting firm with a cutting-edge Digital Currency and Blockchain Technology practice. To learn more, visit withum.com/crypto.