Matt and Nic return for another week of news and deals, also joined by Kyle Waters of Coin Metrics. In this episode:
- What happens to the GPUs post merge?
- Will the gamers finally get cheap GPUs back?
- Is the merge like superbowl sunday or Y2K?
- Does the success of the merge undo a long-term Bitcoin talking point?
- Are NFTs going to cc0 screwing over their users?
- DC sues Michael Saylor and Microstrategy for allegedly skipping taxes in DC
- The SEC questions whether the certain assets in Grayscale trusts are securities
- What’s going on with the Roche Freedman/ Ava Labs/ Cryptoleaks situation?
- Is Roche just David Boies 2.0?
- The Biden executive order reports are due next week
- Rune of Maker muses about turning Dai into a free floating unit of account
- Will Maker be able to survive real world assets as collateral?
- Did Moonbirds rugpull their buyers with IP issues?
- Kyle Waters from Coin Metrics joins to talk about the Merge
- Is the distribution of stakers on Ethereum something to be worried about?
- What’s going to happen to ETH issuance post merge?
- How to forecast post-merge staking returns
- Is the merge priced in?
- Did Ethereum install a pro-cyclical monetary policy?
- Coin Metrics, Mapping out the Merge