Matt and Nic are back for another week. In this episode:
- El Salvador’s bitcoin launch
- Was the Chivo rollout really that bad?
- Bukele buys the dip
- Did El Salvador’s bitcoin day cause a 20% selloff?
- McDonalds supports lightning in El Salvador
- SEC v Coinbase
- Introducing the Reves test
- Takeaways from the Miami Bitmain conference
- What is the NFL planning with NFTs?
- Oil majors are getting into bitcoin mining
- Is flare gas the future?
- This episode is brought to you by Withum, a top 25 accounting firm with a cutting-edge Digital Currency and Blockchain Technology practice. To learn more, visit withum.com/crypto.
- This show supported by Coinbase Prime, an integrated solution that provides advanced multi-venue trading, custody, and prime services for institutions. For more information see coinbase.com/prime