Matt and Nic return for another week of news and deals. In this episode:
- The Merge takes place without incident
- Will the Merge silence Ethereum critics on the left?
- Will the ESG narrative around crypto get louder?
- FTX takes a stake in Skybridge
- Castle Island is not an island
- If you make an NFT of a diamond and destroy the diamond, do you still have a diamond?
- CME launches Ether options
- Starbucks launches an NFT loyalty platform
- Tungsten cubes are selling off
- South Korea issues an arrest warrant for Do Kwon
- The thin line between visionary and scammer
- What Terra teaches us about why disclosures matter in capital markets
- Huobi delists privacy coins
- Can you take delivery of Tornado Cash-dusted Ether?
- Coinbase launches their Crypto Action Network
- Matt and Nic evaluate the ratings members of Congress are getting from Coinbase
- Chainalysis releases their 2022 global crypto adoption index
- Hodlnaut’s CSW case begins
- The NSA Bitcoin lab leak hypothesis
- OTB goes live!
Mentioned in this episode: