Matt and Nic are back for another week of news and deals. In this episode:
- OTB gets some critical feedback
- The boys cover Walter Isaacson’s Elon Musk biography
- Is Elon going to turn around the Twitter acquisition?
- Bourgeous capitalism
- We review Lewis’ Going Infinite
- SBF was tungsten pilled
- Su Zhu is jailed for contempt of court in Singapore
- Is FTX solvent again thanks to Anthropic?
- Does ETH futs ETFs mean that ETH isn’t a security?
- Bharat Ramamurti, one of the architects of OCP 2.0, leaves the White House
- The Economist covers the Bitcoin lab leak hypothesis
- Coinbase gets a license in Singapore
Content mentioned in this episode:
- The Economist, Did bitcoin leak from an American spy lab?
- Coin Metrics STATE OF THE NETWORK — Q3 2023 Wrap-Up
- In Coin Metrics State of the Network Issue 227, we take a data-driven look at the most important events that impacted the digital assets industry from Q3 2023