Matt and Nic are back for another week of news and deals. In this episode:
- Kim Kardashian settles with the SEC
- Gensler’s promotional campaign ruffles feathers at the SEC
- Was the SEC indirectly throwing shade at Jake Paul with their video?
- Is Gensler cracking down on crypto as part of a bid for Treasury secretary?
- Can the industry outlast the SEC?
- CBOE signs on to Pyth
- Hamilton Lane is tokenizing three funds
- GoldenTree invests in Sushi
- Should DAOs pursue an LLC wrapper?
- Maker is buying Treasuries and IG debt
- Should stablecoins pass along interest from treasuries to tokenholders?
- Celsius executives cashed out prior to bankruptcy
- Starry Night NFTs are on the move
- Ark Invest partners to put their active strategies on the Eaglebrook platform
- Talos powers institutional access to the entire digital assets ecosystem via a single-point of entry. Connect directly to your preferred prime brokers, lenders, investors, custodians, exchanges, OTC desks and more, or meet them on Talos. Get started at Talos.com
- Subscribe to the Coin Metrics State of the Network newsletter