Matt and Nic cover deals and news of the week. In this episode:
- PTJ’s latest comments on Bitcoin
- How Bitcoin is akin to a cathedral
- Franklin Templeton invests in Curv
- PayPal launches a crypto offering
- Will PayPal open up its walled garden?
- The Kik story finally reaches a conclusion
- Coinbase publishes their first transparency report
- Paradigm’s big bet
- Is CBDC going to be pro-inflationary?
- The bank lobby pushes back at the Wyoming SPDI
- Why this bull run is more sustainable than that of 2017
- How Bitcoin scales with capital, not people
Content mentioned in this episode: